About Me:

I'm a very happy and delightful person. I love spending time with my family. I am active and affectionate. I am strong and inspiring. I love all living things and I am easy to please. My mom thinks I am very easy to love. I bring joy, light, and love to our family. I am like a sweet sticky substance that bonds our family together. On July 6th, 2009 When I wss only 13 months old, I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. I started Chemo Therapy the next day. I'm not going to lie.. it is nasty stuff, but it is saving my life. I am doing my best to not let it slow me down. I love life. I have a lot yet to experience and I am always reaching.

Look at me now

Thursday, May 13, 2010


Happy Birthday Baby!

You are two already. Getting too big too fast. You are strong and determined. I love that about you. You played puppy party with the kids this morning before they went to school. That got you off to a good start. We went and had your picture taken today. We get to see them tomorrow. :) I wanted to sing Happy Birthday to you before daddy left for work tonight, but you were way too tired and didn't want to wake up from your nap so.... I guess it will have to wait until your party. You seem to be feeling good today. When I put your pretty pink dress on you, you twirled and twirled like a little princess. As usual, you were happy to see Grandma today. She came with us to the photo sitting. You had lots of love to share with everyone. We love you !

2 comments:

  1. Fun, lovely and what not! The baby looks adorable on birthday. I am also going to start the preparations of my twin’s luau themed birthday bash and we have been making plans for booking the best garden inspired NYC venues. I am also making the DIY birthday outfits for the kiddos and I am sure everything would turn out to be enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete