About Me:

I'm a very happy and delightful person. I love spending time with my family. I am active and affectionate. I am strong and inspiring. I love all living things and I am easy to please. My mom thinks I am very easy to love. I bring joy, light, and love to our family. I am like a sweet sticky substance that bonds our family together. On July 6th, 2009 When I wss only 13 months old, I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. I started Chemo Therapy the next day. I'm not going to lie.. it is nasty stuff, but it is saving my life. I am doing my best to not let it slow me down. I love life. I have a lot yet to experience and I am always reaching.

Look at me now

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Only a year to go!!!


Holy cow! It's September 12th. I haven't blogged since July. The summer went by so fast. I guess time flys when you are having fun. We have spent a lot of time at our property. You love it there. Well, we all do. You sure love the outdoors. You love Prowler rides with the family. Of coarse you like to torment Mikayla when you sit next to her . You pull her hair and make her scream. I guess that's what little sisters do. I finally took you to a splash park with your aunt Monica, Danielle, Kaycee, and Baylee. You had a blast. We'll have to do that a lot next summer. Things are pretty close to normal I guess. Still a lot of extra worry and Doctor's visits but at least you are able to act like kid, You are growing so big. I just can't believe my eyes. Then I look at the other kids and I am amazed at how big they are. You guys grow too fast. I love it, and it makes me sad at the same time.


You had another play date with Carson. We went to the zoo for the first time. You loved it. You came home and talked about the elefants for days. You guys are so cute together. His mom calls you The Cancer Fighting Cuties. It is so fitting!


You are currently on a hard boiled egg kick. ( except the yolks) It's kinda funny.


Right now you fighting some kind of a cold virus. Had a quick visit to the ER last Sunday. Same old routine ,but this time we actually got to go home. Counts were good enough. You are still sruggling to get over it. I'm a little concerned. You just don't look to well. I think you'll be okay untill your appointment on Tues. You are a fighter. No matter what, you always keep pressing forward. I wish I had your strength and ambition. You must have gotten it from your Daddy. It's a good thing!


Well. I will try to be better at posting. There is so much that I have to say that I want us to remember. Our family is going through some great trials. I know we can make it through it, and I want to be able to reflect on things.


I love you baby. The whole fam loves you.

1 comment:

  1. We are so proud of you and love you Jenna and your whole family!

    ReplyDelete