About Me:

I'm a very happy and delightful person. I love spending time with my family. I am active and affectionate. I am strong and inspiring. I love all living things and I am easy to please. My mom thinks I am very easy to love. I bring joy, light, and love to our family. I am like a sweet sticky substance that bonds our family together. On July 6th, 2009 When I wss only 13 months old, I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. I started Chemo Therapy the next day. I'm not going to lie.. it is nasty stuff, but it is saving my life. I am doing my best to not let it slow me down. I love life. I have a lot yet to experience and I am always reaching.

Look at me now

Tuesday, March 29, 2011



The energy today was good. Clinic went well. The Sun was shining today. Counts are good. They are a little high so the meds were bumped up a little more. Your Lumbar punture went smoothe and you woke up happy. You were so excited because today is your cancer fighting buddy's 4th birthday. You knew you were going to meet up with him at the zoo after the LP and Chemo. You talked about him all morning to the docs, nurses, techs even the the pet therapy lady. You couldn't wait to give your "boyfriend" his present. I was a little concerned that you might not feel well after clinic because you usually crash afterwards but you actually showed me once again what great strength you have. You ran, jumped, skipped and climbed for close to 3 hours at the Zoo with Carson. Nothing slowed you down. The two of you were so happy just to be together. What a great time! I love to see you two play together. You have so much in common that you don't even realize. All you guys really know is that you are friends and you like to play together. Nothing else matters when you are together. So much to celebrate! Our friends the Wilcox family were able to ring " The Bell" in clinic. After about 3 and a half years of treatment Blake had his last chemo today. YAY! I can't wait. Only about 6 more months for you, and only 2 more LPs. Happy Birthday Little C man and congratulations Blake! It's nice to have something to rejoice about and these are 2 very special occasions. Thanks for being such a delight Nenna B !

No comments:

Post a Comment