About Me:

I'm a very happy and delightful person. I love spending time with my family. I am active and affectionate. I am strong and inspiring. I love all living things and I am easy to please. My mom thinks I am very easy to love. I bring joy, light, and love to our family. I am like a sweet sticky substance that bonds our family together. On July 6th, 2009 When I wss only 13 months old, I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. I started Chemo Therapy the next day. I'm not going to lie.. it is nasty stuff, but it is saving my life. I am doing my best to not let it slow me down. I love life. I have a lot yet to experience and I am always reaching.

Look at me now

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Counting Down for Orlando

Only 15 more days and we will be on a plane to Orlando. Although I am dreading the flight with 4 kids, I am really looking forward to sunshine and new surroundings. You are excited too. You keep seeing the commercials for Sea World on TV. You can not wait to see the Dolphins and ride merry go rounds and roller coasters. Yay!  You deserve it after all that you have been through. I hope you remember the parts make you the most happy. We are so grateful for the Make A Wish foundation and all of the people who support it. It should be good timing too, not too hot and you have already had your monthly chemo and steroids so you should be feeling pretty good.  You are such an active and busy kiddo. I hope you have the stamina for all of the theme parks. If not, that's okay. I will hang with you and do what ever you want. After all, this trip is all about you. Your brother's and Mikayla are super excited too. Who wouldn't be? It's a kid paradise!
Today is a yucky gloomy day, but you are as cheerful as ever. You are hooked on ham slices with mustard. Silly girl! You have been coloring, playing with stickers, and took a forever long bath until the water was freezing cold. I had to drag out again. You really love splashing in the water.  Funny, you have not played ballerina yet today. Oh well , plenty of time for that.
Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment