About Me:

I'm a very happy and delightful person. I love spending time with my family. I am active and affectionate. I am strong and inspiring. I love all living things and I am easy to please. My mom thinks I am very easy to love. I bring joy, light, and love to our family. I am like a sweet sticky substance that bonds our family together. On July 6th, 2009 When I wss only 13 months old, I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. I started Chemo Therapy the next day. I'm not going to lie.. it is nasty stuff, but it is saving my life. I am doing my best to not let it slow me down. I love life. I have a lot yet to experience and I am always reaching.

Look at me now

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Another Fever

Yesterday was a beautiful day outside. You were able to play outside and jump on the trampoline. You love to be outside. We celebrated our friend Michelle's 35th birthday last night. It was fun. The Woods are family to us, you love Michelle like she is your Aunt.
You stayed up until 1:00 a.m. That was not fun for me and then I noticed that you were warm at about 5:00 a.m. Needless to say I didn't get very much sleep. the fever is low, only about 99.5 to 100.1. I just hope that's all it does. Really it just need to go away. I really hate to take you up to the hospital unless it is really necessary. I dread the thought of you being admitted. The meds they have to give you are so hard your little body. Hardcore antibiotics. No fun. They make you feel worse than the chemo. Oh please kick this before it turns into something! You are so sweet even though you probably aren't up to par today. It's chilly outside but I already had to drag you in from playing with no shoes, socks  or jacket. I just don't want your body to have to work at fighting outside elements  today. you are still playful and cheerful so far. I hope you an stay that way all day. I'll do my best to take care of you and keep happy today. I love you muffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment