About Me:

I'm a very happy and delightful person. I love spending time with my family. I am active and affectionate. I am strong and inspiring. I love all living things and I am easy to please. My mom thinks I am very easy to love. I bring joy, light, and love to our family. I am like a sweet sticky substance that bonds our family together. On July 6th, 2009 When I wss only 13 months old, I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. I started Chemo Therapy the next day. I'm not going to lie.. it is nasty stuff, but it is saving my life. I am doing my best to not let it slow me down. I love life. I have a lot yet to experience and I am always reaching.

Look at me now

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

So everything was okay the other night. You slept until 7:30 the next morning. (aside from a couple of milky bobbles and diaper changes) I guess you were just tired. You were a little pale and had puffy eyes, but what does that mean anymore? The boys came home on Monday. You were fascinated with Sterling's elk and so happy to see your horses and dogs.
Tuesday's clinic visit went well. Your counts were good and they did not up your meds. PHEW.
The nurse had troubles with your port , but you were so brave and so forgiving. You were smiling by the time she administered the chemo. You were happy to see Dr. Wright and actually let her look in your mouth this time. You have a new tooth that you wanted to show off. So cute.
I've been making more friends with more cancer moms. It's great. You will get to meet more kids like you and Carson soon. They all understand what we've going through. I must admit though, It's hard to hear of some of the complaints these other kids have. You are to little to voice yourself and describe your suffering. I can't help wonder how much more you've had to suffer because you couldn't communicate to me what was wrong or what you might have needed. I'm so sorry for that. All I can say is I'm trying my best. I'm trying my best to care for needs now, as well as for the future. I'm trying to love you and spoil you without spoiling you rotten. I plan on you being around for a very long time, and I don't want you to be a brat. ( because I love you )
It's late again. I'm off to bed.
Love you Muffin. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment