About Me:

I'm a very happy and delightful person. I love spending time with my family. I am active and affectionate. I am strong and inspiring. I love all living things and I am easy to please. My mom thinks I am very easy to love. I bring joy, light, and love to our family. I am like a sweet sticky substance that bonds our family together. On July 6th, 2009 When I wss only 13 months old, I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. I started Chemo Therapy the next day. I'm not going to lie.. it is nasty stuff, but it is saving my life. I am doing my best to not let it slow me down. I love life. I have a lot yet to experience and I am always reaching.

Look at me now

Monday, April 2, 2012

Silly Girl

So while blogging is on my mind... Just thought I'd leave a quick note about something that you did today.
So the Buck girls ( your little twin friends) brought an Easter egg with a single candy for you and your brothers and Mikayla. I told you not to eat the others' and you said you wouldn't. You hid the eggs under their pillows. When we picked them up from school you exclaimed with excitement : " there is a surprise under your pillow!" When we got home, they ran to find their eggs. What a surprise! They had a tiny crumb of a piece of candy inside. Ha Ha. At least you didn't eat the whole thing. Sky and Kayla didn't find it funny at all. I know you weren't trying to be funny. You actually thought that they would be happy that you saved them a piece. They were mean and you felt bad. You said sorry and I explained to you why they were upset. Sterling understood and loved you better. He knows you just couldn't help yourself. You are too cute!
We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment