About Me:

I'm a very happy and delightful person. I love spending time with my family. I am active and affectionate. I am strong and inspiring. I love all living things and I am easy to please. My mom thinks I am very easy to love. I bring joy, light, and love to our family. I am like a sweet sticky substance that bonds our family together. On July 6th, 2009 When I wss only 13 months old, I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. I started Chemo Therapy the next day. I'm not going to lie.. it is nasty stuff, but it is saving my life. I am doing my best to not let it slow me down. I love life. I have a lot yet to experience and I am always reaching.

Look at me now

Sunday, July 10, 2011

CureSearch Walk SLC!

Well, I'd say the walk was a huge success! The goal was 50k and at closing the total was up to 72k and counting. YAY! It was a good event. green bandannas were worn by all the participants. Different shades represented different things. Ours was lime green to show that we were walking on behalf of some one in treatment. (you)
There was a moment of silence and a balloon release to honor those that have passed.  My heart aches for those families. So many have  passed before you to get the treatment and odds you have. I am so grateful to them and their families.  I just wish it didn't have to be this way. One life lost is too many. That is why we are doing what we can to help find cures for other children. I hope as you grow older you can understand all of this and continue to teach people to care and help others. You are doing it now without even knowing it. You are an inspiration to many. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment